Beautiful central location in dorporate ofifce setting. No nights or weekends, amazing benedits! $16-18 hr plus!
JOB SUMMARY: Interviewing applicants for insurance products which may include Medicare Supplement, Convalescent Care, and Life insurance in a professional, patient, honest, confidential, and efficient manner.
Prescription Drug AND Conditions Treated Required - Customer Service Experience a Plus - Detail Oriented - Fast Pace Environment - Insurance Experience - Medical Terminology Needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned as necessary):
- Responsible for conducting phone interviews on both outbound and inbound telephone calls.
- Must be detail oriented and possess good verbal/written/typed communication skills.
- Must be able to work in an environment where procedures change frequently.
- Must have a medical background and understand medical conditions and prescription drug information.
- Verify all information from the application over the phone with an applicant.
- Follow a computer generated telephone script, which matches the questions on the application. Information obtained during the phone interview process is typed on the phone script form and is used in the UW process. When appropriate, pull supplemental questionnaires for medical conditions and certain medication to obtain detailed information about the condition/medication in question.
- Carefully listen to the applicant's responses to ensure the accuracy of the information gathered. Concentration is essential. The Underwriter's decision to approve or decline an application is based on information gathered in the PHI.
- Entering completed interviews in computer.
- Delivering the file to the appropriate department.
Call today and apply!