RN - Cardiac Tele 3 - FT 7pm-7am Job
|Employer Name: Texas Health Resources
|Location: Fort Worth, Texas
||Date Posted: 6/21/2018
|Job Code: 103046210
Check out this great opportunity to join the Texas Health Fort Worth family.
• Magnet designated Hospital
• Texas Health Nursing Education opportunities including NCAP eligibility
• Convenient location close to downtown Fort Worth
• Cardiac Telemetry Department (25 beds) providing Intermediate /telemetry level of care for CABG,MVR, TAVR, heart-failure, post-operative interventional cardiac care (Stents, Angioplasty, Cardiac Catheter) patients.
To directly apply for this position copy/paste the link below:
Is this opportunity a match for you?
• Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care
• Possess high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
• One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program
• A Graduate of a NLN (National League of Nursing) or CCNE (Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education) accredited nursing programs
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
• Current BCLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• Current ACLS upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
• CPI training within 60 days of hire
• Shift is 7:00 pm - 7:00 am; full-time (3) 12 hour shifts; weekends and holidays required
A few other details:
• BSN preferred
• RNs hired within THR after January 2017, require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date
• PCU/Tele/ICU or Med/Surg experience preferred
Why Texas Health Resources?
Our facilities are located across the greater Dallas – Ft. Worth area with a centrally located corporate office in Arlington, TX. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve”.
A few of Texas Health's recent accomplishments:
2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
Texas Health provides an environment for optimal success and we pride ourselves on providing eligible employees with a variety of great benefits which include:
• Matching 401 (K) plan, Flex Spending Accounts and a Credit Union
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness and Career Development Programs and Adoption Assistance
• Medical, dental and vision insurance for eligible employees
• On-site Child Care and Fitness Centers (at select locations)
• Company Volunteer days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
“RN", “Registered Nurse", “M/S”, “Medical Surgical", “Med/Surge", “M", “Medical and Surgical", “MS RN", “Medical Surgical Nurse", “Medical Unit", “Post Surgical" “Sigma Theta Tau", “ “BSN", “Associate Nurse" “Diploma Nurse”, “Bachelor's Degree in Nursing" “**Nur" “, “nurse clinician", “clinical nurse", “Medical Surgical Tele", “TX, North Texas", “Fort Worth", "Telemetry", 'PCU", "Progressive Care", "PCCN", "Travel Nurse", “Agency Nurse", "Sub acute", “Acute Care”, “Cardiac”, “Cardiac Tele”,
Texas”, “Fort Worth”, "Tele", "Telemetry,"
Years of Experience Required: 2
Web Site: http://www.Click2apply.net/9b6584zyb7k9xksw
|Contact Name: Apply Online