Leads and performs application development, configuration and unit testing for the IPPS-A project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of Oracle PeopleSoft CRM Human Resource Help Desk System Module. Provides data models from business systems planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
* Provides support for the development, and implementation of the Oracle PeopleSoft CRM Human Resource Help Desk System Module for the program.
* Responsibility over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle.
* Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
* Support established protocols to insure knowledgebase content accuracy by maintaining CRM data integrity by establishing tight security around the ability to edit knowledgebase content
* Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of PeopleSoft CRM application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
* Apply HCM/CRM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
* Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
* Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
* Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
* Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
* Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
* 6+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 3 years of software development experience with PeopleSoft ERP CRM/HCM version 9.x
* Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
* Good working knowledge of one of more PeopleSoft Advanced Tools Application Package, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker, Business Interlinks, Approval Workflow Engine.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.
* Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
* Active Secret clearance
* Experience with PeopleSoft CRM HR Helpdesk 9.2
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).
It is the policy that an individual's race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation or national origin are not and will not be considered in any personnel or management decisions. We affirm our commitment to these fundamental policies.
All recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting for all job classifications is done without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, or age. All decisions on employment are made to abide by the principle of equal employment.
The physical requirements described in "Knowledge, Skills and Abilities" above are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary functions of this job. (For example, "light office duties' or "lifting up to 50 pounds" or "some travel" required.) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualifying disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary functions.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.