Titan Security Group is currently recruiting for a Residential Staff Site Supervisor position at a residential property located in Edgwater - area of Chicago.
Titan Security Group is one of the largest privately-held security services providers in the Chicagoland area and we are growing! Join a leading company in one of the fastest growing industries today! Residential Staff Site Supervisor responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the day to day operations of a door staff or customer service desk, including working an assigned post, if applicable.
- Manage a team of door staff professionals, including participation in hiring/selection, training, coaching, development and support.
- Ensure the location is provided with high quality door staff, security, and customer service to protect people and property.
- Build, improve, and maintain effective relationships with both the client and the staff.
- Coordinate necessary support services with the Titan office to effectively manage the site and meet or exceed client expectations for excellent customer service. Take a proactive role in communicating with client and meeting their needs: meet with regularly, listen to issues, and provide security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete client satisfaction.
- Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
- Handle all escalated security issues or emergency situations appropriately.
- Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, recognition, etc.).
- Provide the basis of a great work environment by treating all staff members with respect.
- Effectively and accurately post all pertinent notices and communications to staff.
- Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific on-the-job training, client-specific training and annual refresher training for staff as requested.
- Reconcile and review logs, shift responsibilities, patrol round information, and incident reports prior to submitting to the client and Titan management.
- Assist Titan management in the development and maintainence of operational procedures and post orders that are always available for emergency reference by staff.
- Lead by example by completing all assigned door staff duties relevant to the location.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and 5 years prior satisfactory employment as a door staff professional or in a customer service position.
Must be at least 25 years of age.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Ability to acquire and maintain a valid Illinois PERC, including state accredited training requirements.
Language Skills: Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English. Bi-lingual considered a plus.
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint).
Other Qualifications: Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Must maintain a working telephone number though which we can contact you.
Physical Demands: The physical demands are based on the contract and must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. A list of these job duties is inclusive of, but not limited to: candidates must be able to stand for extended periods of time; be able to lift, push, and/or pull at least 50 lbs.; be able to accommodate foot patrols on the interior & exterior of the assigned facility; be able to perform assigned duties regardless of inclement weather.
Salary & Benefits: Compensation is between $16.00 and $17.00 per hour based on experience, plus paid time off, medical insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, and pension/retirement benefits. Skills-enhancing training and opportunities for career growth and promotion.