We are looking for a Finance Manager to provide financial support to Global Sales and Program Management. You will executive the development of pricing and retention strategies that maximize profitable growth among clients.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Learn about us and start your journey.
- Lead GPS Pricing Proposals
- Work closely with Sales and PM teams to develop winning pricing strategies.
- Establish timelines for each proposal ensuring compliance globally and by regions/countries and escalating when needed.
- Effectively communicate pricing strategy and project plan timeline to regional pricing leads.
- Review regional/country pricing submissions for quality control purposes and to ascertain market competitiveness.
- Consolidate regional pricing submissions into required client documents or web-based tools.
- Participate and/or attend client negotiation and clarification meetings as required.
- Evaluate client proposal feedback and develop revised pricing strategies for each negotiation round.
o Work closely with Legal, Sales, and/or Program Management team to ensure proposed Global Travel Agreement pricing and terms are accurately executed post RFP award.
- Support written proposal response.
- Review client RFP documents with Sales and PM teams to identify service requirements, configuration offerings, and products that will drive greatest value to client.
- Recommend ROI value statements based on proposal specifics.
- Act as Lead Financial and Pricing subject matter expert.
- Provide client-facing, strategic responses to financial related RFP questions and support proposal writer where needed.
- Reach out to regions or other SMEs within company for information.
- Obtain required approvals from Executive team.
- Ensure financial approval guidelines and governance models are followed.
- Consolidate regional financial deal summaries using web-based tool, reviewing to ensure accuracy and consistency among countries.
- Present global financial deal summary during approval calls, as required, to show the projected profitability of the proposal over the life of the contract.
- Provide training support for new sales staff as required on financial/pricing processes and procedures.
- Work with finance team to identify and implement process improvements.
- Present and clarify pricing proposals during client facing meetings and negotiations.
-Minimum B. S. degree in Finance or Accounting
-5+ years of practical work experience in financial analysis. Pricing and/or industry experience beneficial.
-Customer facing experience or negotiations experience desirable, as is experience working within multinational teams
-Ability to work well both in a team and autonomously.
-Make decisions quickly and proactively.
-Effectively communicate across multicultural, diverse teams.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Willing to work outside standard business hours.
-Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word