Business Systems Analyst Job
|Location: Collegeville, Pennsylvania
||Date Posted: 6/5/2018
|Wage: $19426 - $20426 per year
|Job Code: BBBH27104
- Combination Position: Mix of Data Analyst and Paralegal services within the world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company.
- MUST have data analyst experience and legal experience preferred.
- Will report to a Discovery Specialist/Paralegal.
Data Analyst Responsibilities
- The Data Analyst position will be responsible for the tracking and assembly of legal documents related to the development of Defendant Fact Sheets (DFS) as required in several litigated matters.
- This position will require the ability to utilize company software and databases to search for relevant data regarding the litigation.
- The ideal candidate will have worked with large data sets before and will have strong communication and organizational skills.
- This person will work closely with other data analysts and will be part of the DFS team within the company's Litigation group.
- This role requires proficient use of Box, MS Excel, Adobe, MS Word, MS Access and other databases.
- The position requires experience with the use and limitations of search terms and data queries.
- The ideal candidate will have experience and background in both Legal/Litigation as well Information Systems. Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Run, analyze, and prepare reports
- Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Provide regular status updates on progress of work
- Attend weekly meetings/calls with team members
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Compile Data from multiple sources into a template form
- Ability to identify data integrity or query-related issues and develop solutions
- Interact effectively with a team of information systems professionals and legal personnel
- Assists Discovery Services Team with data analysis and project management relating to the preparation of Defendant Fact Sheets ("DFS").
- Handles confidential documents, maintains databases, works with compliance fraud and abuse, writes summaries, and works within departmental systems.
- Requires a college diploma with 3+ years of experience in litigation, legal data analysis, or legal discovery
- Data analyst experience required.
- Legal experience preferred.
- General knowledge of legal procedures.
- Experienced with spreadsheets and data analysis.
- Proficient with MS Office (MSWord, Excel and, Outlook).
- Excellent demonstrated verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency.
- Able to perform work accurately, timely and effectively.
- Proven success in retaining confidential and sensitive information.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the litigation field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at 858-703-6733 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 12 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client's needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
|Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.