As a Financial Analyst, you will develop financial schedules for CWT prospects. You will act as liaison with Traveler Services, Sales, Program Management and Legal with a focus on supporting the activities related to RFP responses for prospects and existing customers. This role will gather data and analyze financial schedules to provide price benchmarking, reporting and develop marketplace strategies for Sales, Finance and Program Management leadership.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel is looking for talented and enthusiastic people. People who want to realize their professional ambitions while delivering the highest levels of expertise and service to our customers. As a global leader in business travel management, we offer exciting opportunities in different areas around the world. If you share our commitment to excellence and customer care and enjoy professional challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Learn about us and start your journey.
1) Coordinating and preparing all financial schedules utilizing Global Pricing Execution Model to maximize profit and mitigate risk to CWT (North America and Multinational).
2) Participate as the liaison between Sales/Program Management, TTS and Finance during strategy and P&L review calls
3) Coordinate with legal on contract negotiations that impact CWT profit.
4) Data consolidation from financial schedules for trend reporting/analysis and market benchmarking
5) Participate in Pricing and other revenue generating projects as required
6) Participation in client presentations and negotiation meetings as required.
7) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
8) Builds a productive and harmonious working relationship with company employees in various departments.
9) Keeps appropriate business partners promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
-B.S. degree in Finance or Accounting, with 1+ years of practical work experience in financial analysis.
-Ability to demonstrate and apply strategic thinking to current processes and make recommendations for improvements to all levels of management.
-Travel industry experience beneficial.
-Experience in financial statements or contract management and application to client relationships desired.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees and clients.
-Strong excel and presentation skills