|Location: Calgary, Alberta
|Date Posted: 11/7/2023
The high standards and quality of services that we provide reflect upon a high level of professional commitment to our local community. At CALGARY DRUG MART we believe that the small moments in life are the most valuable and therefore we are honoured to be providing pharmacy services to you. As part of your community feel confident that you can count on us to get you up and going! Our tremendous services will not only make you spend that quality time with the ones you love but also will make a huge positive impact on your life.
Health is the most prominent part of life of which we believe in and our role is to serve the day-to-day life of the community. When you choose Calgary Drug Mart, you choose an affordable, friendly and reliable pharmacy.
Your health is our priority, therefore we provide wide range of pharmacy services just a visit away with four locations to serve you better. Our services include free delivery of your medication, Prescribing pharmacists, free flu shots, diabetic supplies, Insurance Claims processing, pharmacy compounding, Confidential medical review, Travel vaccinations including Hajj and Umrah packages, OTC products and more.
Check out our website at: www.calgarydrugmart.com
About the Position:
Title: Bookkeeper (NOC 12200)
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hourly Wage: $ 29
Working Hours: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
Work Location: E#13-10 Richard Way SW, Calgary, AB, T3E 7M9
About the Job - Duties:
- Responsible for daily accounting operation, record all financial transactions related to the daily operations, maintain records of sales, purchases, receipts, and payments
- Manage accounts payable by tracking and processing invoices from suppliers, ensure timely payment of bills and maintain accurate records of outstanding balances
- Handle accounts receivable by generating customer invoices, tracking payments, and following up on overdue payments, reconcile customer accounts and managing collections processes
- Prepare journal vouchers, input and maintain financial data into accounting software or spreadsheets, organize and maintain financial records
- Monitor the bank transactions and ensure all incoming cash, checks are deposited into bank, reconcile bank statements with the company's financial records to ensure accuracy and identify any discrepancies
- Handle intercompany transactions and reconciliations
- Process payroll for employees within the company, calculate wages, deductions, and benefits, and ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Assist in the preparation of tax filings, assist in month end closing and reporting
About the Job - Requirements:
- Diploma holder or above in accounting related is preferred
- Experience in bookkeeping is preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Well-organized, proactive, detail-oriented and willing to learn
How to Apply:
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume to us via emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health/Dental Benefits, Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave
|Contact Name: Calgary Drug Mart