Information Security Risk & Governance Intern
AgFirst Farm Credit Bank, a growing agriculture lender with over $40 billion in assets, has an exciting opportunity available for an Information Security Risk & Governance Intern. The internship experience at the Bank is designed to partner with students by creating a stimulating learning experience through working on real projects that impact the business. If you are interested in elevating your career, you should consider an opportunity with us!
The Information Security Risk & Governance Intern should have the communication and technical writing skills to work with various subject matter experts in order to develop critical policies, procedures, and standards related to Information Security. In addition, the candidate should possess the desire to understand Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity risk frameworks and the ability to lead and facilitate risk and control assessments as well as gap analyses. This opportunity will provide experience analyzing security controls, processes, and data analytics in a complex technical environment.
- Computer Science, Information Systems/Security, or Risk Management related majors
- Strong writing/documentation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Foundational knowledge in metrics reporting and visual representations
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Undergrad and graduate level students