|Location: Conyers, Georgia
|Date Posted: 3/6/2023
|Wage: $50000 - $60000 per year
|Job Code: 2023-36376
Top Workplace 2022
Residential Sales Specialist
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Are you looking to grow your sales career and control your financial opportunity with a growing world-class organization? Our sales professionals earn top wages, enjoy an atmosphere of autonomy,recognition, and rewards for achievement. Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Active Pest Control is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. At Rentokil, our mission is to protect people and enhance lives by providing pest control solutions that ensure public health and protect the environment through energy efficient and sustainable pest control services. We offer a complete range of pest control services and solutions for residential properties, including common pests such as rodents, flies, stored product insects, biting insects and birds to other kinds of wildlife.
What do our Residential Sales Specialists do?
The primary purpose of this role is selling the company's Residential Pest Management Services and Products to new and existing residential customers, while maintaining a customer focused service to grow the business. This includes assessing customers' needs by performing a needs analysis based on customer concerns using expert knowledge of the company's products and services that result in the sales of the organizations pest control solutions.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assessing customers needs by performing a needs analysis based on customer concerns using expert knowledge of the company's products and services and certifications.
- Visually inspects homes and businesses for pests, pest harborage, pest entries, etc
- Based on assessment findings, sell pest control solutions for residential customers.
- Collaborates with our customer service center, Inside Sales department, and technicians for increased opportunities
- Partners with Branch Manager to identify revenue streams with our current base and service specialist engagement Develop proposals for customers to resolve existing pest issues while also proposing additional enhancements to pest household services.
- Complete Home diagram using Sales CRM and provided to ensure clear understanding of customer home and possible challenges.
- Follow up on past proposals to close sales opportunities
- Provide expert knowledge to new service installations to ensure the job is completed satisfactorily
- Complete daily activities and sales performance using the company sales CRM
What do you need?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer Associate's or Technical degree
- Pest Industry certifications a plus
- Must have 1 or more years of sales or pest technician experience
- Prefer 1-2 years of experience in pest control sales and 2 or more years in a customer service role
- Must be an effective verbal communicator, with particular emphasis on customer facing conversations and presentation with additional follow-ups
- Must have a valid driver's licence
- Must have a driving record with no motor vehicle violations within the last year
- Travel up to 100% of time within assigned territory(s)
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule (weekly in NY & CT) and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Professional and Personal Growth
- Multiple avenues to grow your career
- Training and development programs available
- Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
- Health and Wellness
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period
- Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions, holiday savings club, and more
- Work-Life Balance
- Vacation days & sick days
- Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
- A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Rentokil