PeopleShare is hiring for Electrical Techs in Souderton, PA for a food and consumer products manufacturing company that has a strong company culture.
Text "JOBS" to (1-610-795-2775) to answer a few questions and connect with a Recruiter!
Why Work Here?
- 24/7 virtual medical and wellness benefits
- $50 employee referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Room for growth and learning
Job Details for Electrical Tech:
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 7am-3:30pm on site position
- Pay Rate: $23-$28 hour
- Temp to hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for Electrical Tech:
- Responsible for any preparation, assembly, and testing of products or projects that need to be built to fulfill orders
- Electrical work includes but is not limited to: panel wiring, power wiring, system wiring, I/O wiring, and troubleshooting
- Perform work and produce accurate results in the budgeted time frame
- Travel to customers site and perform installation of company supplied equipment
- Follow good manufacturing practices for safety and ergonomics
Job Requirements for Electrical Tech:
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of basic electrical wiring (DC & AC)
- Comprehension of electrical wiring schematics
- Excellent verbal and written communications with a positive attitude
- Computer proficient with MS Office
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.