Would you like room to grow, great benefits, and an opportunity to contribute to a purposeful, community-minded mission? Are you a team player that has great organizational skills with the ability to prioritize? The Customer Relations Specialist will be a perfect role for you. The CRS position is part of a person-centered integrated care team. They are responsible for greeting patients and co-workers with Compass "Champion" customer service as they arrive. This position is fast paced, requiring continuous interactions with all clinical departments to ensure patient's well-being and timely appointments.
This is a Monday-Friday position, candidate will work 40 hours weekly.
The Customer Relations Specialist responsibilities include:
- Data Entry, Intake Paperwork, Insurance Verification, Collect Co-Pays, if applicable
- Answer all phone calls and emails politely and direct to appropriate office staff
- Distribute daily mail
- Keep office supplies and PPE in stock
- Work with IT department and GFI digital to ensure Office equipment and printers are working properly
- Follow daily room schedules for clients and co-workers
- Ensure office space is picked up
- Adhere to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
- Conduct self in accordance with employee manual
- Keep abreast of any updates/changes and relay those to the Office Supervisor
High School/GED preferred
At least one year experience in customer service required
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
- Competitive benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Licensure supervision
- Mentor opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Headspace Access
- Paid time off & Paid Holidays
- NHSC Loan Repayment Participant
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.