Celerion is committed to swift, exceptional clinical research through translational medicine. Every day, we use our experience, agility, and innovative research strategies to help get drugs to market faster. Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
Celerion seeks a variable-scheduled Registered Nurse to assist with our clinical research trials. This is a dynamic role working with a healthy population offering the ability to learn about clinical research and see the drug development process at work. This position is part of the medical team at our Phase 1 research clinic in Tempe, AZ. English-Spanish bilingual spoken fluency is required.
- You will be responsible for performing scheduled nursing tasks according to the study protocol.
- You will work with participants in the research process, under our care, doing vital sign checks, ECGs, blood draws and telemetry monitoring.
- You will also identify and report adverse events to assist in the clinical research process.
You should be available to work one to two 12-hour shifts per week (12-24 hrs/week), scheduled 0600-1800. Specific days would be based on your availability.
- You will have a current AZ-licensed RN with one year or more of clinical assessment experience
- Your ACLS certification is a plus
- Emergency or Intensive Care medical experience is preferred
- Strong computer and documentation skills
- English-Spanish bilingual spoken fluency is required and tested.
A dynamic, groundbreaking and team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
Our Mission: Translating Science to Medicine
Celerion Values: Integrity Trust Teamwork Respect
Celerion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, qualified protected veteran status, or disability.