Watch your engineering work come to life in landmark projects around the world when you partner with Syska Hennessy Group! As a global leader in consulting, engineering, and commissioning services, we specialize in highly technical buildings and the systems that bring them to life. We are seeking an AutoCAD/BIM Digital Designer IV to join our team in the West Region: either Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Orange or San Diego offices.
Our dynamic work environment provides the optimal setting to take your career to the next level. From our supportive culture, diverse workforce, and competitive compensation, to our flexible work schedules and fun social events, it's everything you'll need for an exciting, challenging, and rewarding career.
As a CAD/BIM Digital Designer, you will draft, convert, produce and edit plans for drawings and other CAD/BIM generated products.
Digital Designer responsibilities:
- Draft/generate redlines for plans, diagrams and schedule drawings in AutoCAD and/or Revit from redlined drawings
- Provide design assistance and calculations to Designers and Engineers
- Produce drawings/projects consistent with instruction, guidelines and CAD/BIM standards
- Modify Architectural CAD/BIM files for use in MEP design drawings (clean-up, audit, reference, troubleshoot)
- Review BIM models for coordination using Revit and Navisworks
- Support BIM manager in setting up Revit templates, family creation and staff support
- Prepare projects for client submissions
- Assist with management of Revit files and projects
This is a great opportunity for a CAD/BIM Digital Designer with 2 to 4 years' experience working with AutoCAD and REVIT MEP. To succeed in this role, you will need effective organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload, and be a team player with strong communication skills.
- Associate's degree or completion of trade school or equivalent formal training
- 4 to 7 years of working experience with a MEP firm in a CAD/BIM role
- Knowledge of drawings to understand red marks
- Able to read floor plans, sections and elevations
- Possess basic drafting skills
- Experience with manipulating and receiving various file formats
- Available to work necessary hours in order to meet project deadlines
- Familiar with at least one: Mechanical, Electrical, or Plumbing trades
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and Reader
As a CAD/BIM Digital Designer with Syska Hennessy Group, you will be part of a global firm with an amazing history! We are committed to be the best, to advancing engineering design practice, and to supporting our clients with integrity. To make all of that happen, we rely on the talent, drive, enthusiasm, and the total job satisfaction of the great people who work here.
As a member of our highly collaborative team, we provide you with a flexible benefits package that reflects our respect for your workplace contributions, professional goals, and personal priorities. The personal benefits program at Syska Hennessy Group includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Roth 401(k) Option
- Individual and Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Wellness Programs, including gym programs, flu shots and biometric screenings
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and professional development courses
- Professional development incentive bonuses
- Opportunities for community outreach through internal networks
- A generous Personal Time Off Program (PTO)
- Monthly transit/parking stipend
- Monthly business phone stipend, if applicable
- Flexible summer work schedules
At Syska, we promote an environment that is committed to embedding diversity and equality into the core of our business and culture. We empower our employees so they can take ownership for their work and development and strive to continually improve themselves and our firm. Syska is a place where you can build an exceptional career and have a lasting impact on the world.
The salary range listed below is for this particular job posting. Actual pay range for candidates will be commensurate with candidate's experience, skillsets and competencies and may differ based on the cost of labor in their particular location.
Pay range: $54,606 - $107,506.
COVID 19 vaccination required for all new hires
Syska Hennessy Group - Creating Exceptional Environments
Let's Work Together!