This offer is ELECTRIC!
Do you have prior warehouse or production experience? Are you looking for a stable position with a successful company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently hiring individuals with machine operation, warehouse or production experience to work in Conshohocken, PA!
Job Perks for Warehouse Associate:
- Good benefits
- Competitive pay
- Overtime available!
Job Details for Warehouse Associate:
- Pay: $17-$18.50/hour (based on shift)
Schedule: Multiple Shifts!
- 1st Shift - 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- 2nd Shift - 3:30PM - 12:00AM
Job Responsibilities for Warehouse Associate:
- Work with production team to ensure that materials are always stocked in production area
- Operating machinery to move, load, and unload freight
- Creating shipping labels, inspecting products, and preparing items for shipment
- Inventory control and cycle counting
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Complete a criminal background check & drug screening
- Must be proficient in basic math skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections agent, call center, administrative assistant, paralegal, legal admin, legal secretary, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, program manager, account manager, client account representative, warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.