This company is a global leader and an innovation-led packaging solutions provider that partners with the pharmaceutical industry and they are looking for YOU to join their team TODAY!
Exceptional candidates will have previous experience as a machine operator, manufacturing, production operator, assembler, warehouse, or forklift operator in the past.
Please respond to this posting with an updated copy of your resume.
Details for the Production Operator:
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Production Operator:
- Load raw materials (resin) into mixing machine
- Run automated and semi-automated machinery with limited to no supervision
- Slitter machine operation
- Real time troubleshooting of mechanical issues
- Production reports and Quality Control
- Handle packaging and palletizing of finished product
- Forklift operation
Job Requirements for the Production Operator:
- Production Machine Operator experience in Manufacturing required
- Must have at least 1-3 years of steady production or manufacturing machine operator experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation, not bus accessible.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Candidates must be willing to submit to a Pre-Employment Screening, including Drug & Background Check
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse associate, assembly, production, forklift order puller, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, concierge representative, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.