Desktop Support Engineer job Peoria Illinois
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Desktop Support Engineer Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: HCL
Location: Peoria, Illinois
Date Posted: 12/1/2022
Category: Computer Hardware
Number Of Openings: 4
JD for the Role:
· Adhering to SLAs
· Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
· ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to Reporting to the Track Lead/Team Lead
· Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
. Troubleshooting technical issues
· Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
· Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
· Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
· Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
· Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
· Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
· Performing asset inventory activities as needed
· Create documentation for process and procedures
· Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
· Providing frontline customer support at the Genius Bar, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Position Type: Contractor
Years of Experience Required: 3
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Less Than 2 weeks / year
Contact Name: Avinash Kumar
Company Type: Staffing Agency
© 2023 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites