International Tax Senior Associate - Remote eligible Job
|Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
|Date Posted: 11/29/2022
|Job Code: 2022-5356_41221024826_6-2894
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 14 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an International Tax Senior Associate might include the following:
- Serves clients on a variety of international tax planning and compliance matters.
- Prepares or detail reviews international components of complex tax returns
- Assists in building an awareness of international tax issues and opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Performs international tax modeling projects for clients, including building complicated organization charts and creating PowerPoint/memo deliverable.
- Performs research activities as international tax issues and opportunities arise, including writing memos to such research.
- Communicates with clients, the IRS and other business professionals as needed.
- Coordinates various activities to meet client needs within a specified timeframe.
- Assists with training/mentoring employees in the international tax department.
- Understands and applies work procedures and effectively tailors plans as necessary.
- Maintains awareness of international tax trends and issues and applies that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
Who You Are
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Master's Degree or LLM in Taxation preferred.
- You have 2+ years of experience in tax compliance with a public accounting firm required; experience in international tax helpful, but not required.
- You have a valide CPA or JD preferred.
- You must have a passion for learning international tax.
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of Federal tax issues and opportunities.
- You can communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- You are a multi-tasker and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
- You are able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
- You are proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and using various software packages.
- You have basic knowledge of individual and corporate Federal tax principles.
- You possess basic knowledge of State and Local tax principles.
- This position may be located in any of our major metro market offices or remote
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Eide Bailly
|Company: Eide Bailly