R&D Tax Senior Associate - Remote Eligible Job
|Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
|Date Posted: 11/29/2022
|Job Code: 2022-5172-2894
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an R&D Tax Senior Associate might include the following:
- Managing client needs by effectively handling day to day interactions via phone call and email.
- Overseeing multiple tasks to ensure projects progress in a timely manner. Activities may include client follow up for financial or project information and supporting staff needs.
- Conducting client interviews regarding both technical matters related to R&D tax credit calculations as well as project interviews. These may be done over the phone or on site.
- Preparing reports and other documents as required and performing the initial review of work performed by Associates.
- Continued development of technical and soft skills.
- Mentoring and developing Associates in order to enhance their knowledge and capabilities related to R&D tax matters and regulations, technical skills, and technical writing abilities.
- Actively assisting team Managers as needed, including but not limited to participating in sales calls, and preparing preliminary credit estimates.
Who You Are
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
- You have a knack for solving problems and easily notice issues while bringing solutions to the table.
- You have knowledge of and exposure to a variety of industries.
- You are a self-starter and enjoy working independently.
- You have strong computer skills and are proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You are able to travel and work at office locations around the Firm and at client locations.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field; plus a minimum of 2 years of experience with R&D tax credit work and related incentives.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
|Contact Name: Eide Bailly
|Company: Eide Bailly