Now hiring Healthcare Call Center Representatives for a Leading Health Care Service Provider in Robinson, PA!
If you believe you are a fit apply now or call 412-922-5200 for immediate consideration.
Job Details for Healthcare Call Center Representatives:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday (1st shift)
- Pay: $19/hour
- No Weekends
Job Description for Healthcare Call Center Representatives:
- Makes calls to insurance providers to verify coverage
- Complete data entry
- Identify coverage restrictions
Why Work for PeopleShare?:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Voted Best Places to Work
- Medical benefits and 24/7 virtual wellness program
Job Requirements for Healthcare Call Center Representatives:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service, insurance, benefits, marketing, sales, or related area, required.
- Health care environment experience with third party benefits verification experience, a plus.(CVS Caremark, Aetna, Allegheny Health Network, UPMC)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's Degree Preferred)
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.