Every day at Volt, we see firsthand how one employee can make a difference for a business. Our success is built on our ability to identify and deliver quality talent. From start-ups to global accounts, clients rely on us for high-touch, consultative service and consistent delivery of qualified candidates. We know you have a choice of where you work, so we do everything we can to make Volt a first choice for talented professionals. We offer a diverse workplace that encourages collaboration, long-term career paths, and the chance to work with an array of great companies and inspired people.
**Volt is growing!! We have an exciting new opportunity in Fremont, CA**
The Onsite Manager works on the customer's premises as the staffing and management support for all field employees on assignment at Volt's customer location fostering a positive working relationship. Responsible for direct management of On-site field employees including recruiting new employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison for Volt and represent Volt and the client in a professional, courteous and knowledgeable manner.
- Meet with client managers and potential clients on a regular basis to monitor quality, assess upcoming needs, current service level, new or changing issues in the department, staffing opportunities, etc.
- Build a client specific recruiting strategy with actionable recruiting plan for each client location, update at least quarterly.
- Recruit on all open requisitions and ensure client requisition SLA's are met.
- Design creative solutions to meet customer challenges, increase margins/business, and improve retention.
- Create growth and work to identify additional sales opportunities.
- Create a positive working environment for Volt contingent employee's by creating relationships with employees.
- Work with client managers to address employee relations issues in a confidential and objective manner and address, investigate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Ensure compliance with workplace laws, including EEO, wage and hour and workplace safety. Follow proper reporting of workplace injuries. Provide appropriate injury avoidance and safety training.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Volt and client policies and procedures.
- Proper documentation of reasons for termination and ensure requests from Volt's unemployment vendor are responded to timely. Document all personnel issues and maintain personnel files up-to-date.
- Conduct all on boarding processes including orientations.
- Conduct all off boarding processes including termination exit interviews.
- Ensure accurate pay/bill processes.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Reviews to promote Volt.
- Provide client with reports and information as required and in a timely manner.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- 2-3 year's recruiting experience required
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Previous experience in Human Resources or related post-secondary education and/or equivalent business experience.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.