Every day at Volt, we see firsthand how one employee can make a difference for a business. Our success is built on our ability to identify and deliver quality talent. From start-ups to global accounts, clients rely on us for high-touch, consultative service and consistent delivery of qualified candidates. We know you have a choice of where you work, so we do everything we can to make Volt a first choice for talented professionals. We offer a diverse workplace that encourages collaboration, long-term career paths, and the chance to work with an array of great companies and inspired people.
The Director, Strategic Solutions Group is responsible and held accountable for revenue generation of new accounts of strategically targeted business between $1M-$7M+. The primary focus is to develop a targeted list of prospective on-site with transition accounts and close opportunities for Volt Workforce Solutions and ensure smooth transition to the delivery team. This includes contract and permanent labor, SOW work and/or multiple Volt solutions within a defined segment. The Director, Strategic Solutions Group is distinguished by extensive industry experience, an advanced sales and client relationship management skill level, and the ability to perform and model all of Volt's sales techniques.
Business Development Efforts
* Build, lead and grow your own book of business, selling to targeted accounts and expanding existing portfolio
* Drive significant growth of new revenue of new clients, achieving or exceeding individual quota
* Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting to executive level sharing the value of our solutions
* Define, execute, and own an engagement plan for key prospects
* Develop and manage strong relationships within a market segment, looking for opportunities to add value for the customer and develop additional revenue
* Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
* Develop business through a combination of methods that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments
Sales Operational Efforts
* Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
* Develop and execute a lead generation strategy leveraging business development, branch management, regional leadership, program leaders, and external clients
* Acquire qualified RFQs and proposals and lead presentation and pricing efforts
* Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
* Meet all minimum requirements for weekly KPI activity and revenue growth
* Meet with Senior Vice President, BDMs and Managers on a regular basis to communicate business/sales opportunities
* Develop and expand sales competency by continuing education and participation in training and seminars
* Perform special assignments and complete projects as needed
Qualifications & Required Skills
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
* Bachelor's Degree in comparable field preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
* 3-5 years extensive sales experience in generating major accounts in staffing
* History of success selling business to business or large sized accounts
* Ability to reason through or analyze complex problems or data.
* Ability to use information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
* Ability to think constructively, identify themes and think on an abstract level.
* Strong sales presentation and persuasion skills
* Demonstrated organizational and planning skills
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal management direction
* Effective rapport-building and relationship management skills
* Ability to influence top executives within the industry and within the company
* Ability to prepare and deliver business presentations
* Ability to create complex business correspondence
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.