PeopleShare is now hiring for an incredible opportunity in New Castle, DE! This Direct Hire opportunity for a Senior Human Resources Compensation Specialist isn't just a job - it is the gateway to a CAREER that could change your life!
If you are looking to grow in your career with a company that has been in business for over 50 years and works across the state of Delaware connecting people to the places they want to be then look no further. This client is a leader in the tri-state transportation industry and values teamwork, respect, trust, and service.
Exceptional candidates for the Senior HR Compensation Specialist position will have previous experience in employee retention, pay equality, job classification, and job descriptions.
We want and encourage you to apply if you meet the majority of the qualifications listed below. For IMMEDIATE consideration please call (302)455-1300 and ask for Heather.
Details for the Senior HR Compensation Specialist:
- Schedule: Full time! Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Hybrid Schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days work from home
- Pay Rate: $66,880-$78,682 Annually
- Permanent position
- 100% paid benefits and Pension plan
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Senior HR Compensation Specialist:
- Assist Chief HR Officer in development, implementation, and administration of Authority-wide compensation programs.
- Utilize occupational data to create or improve job and wage evaluation systems
- Oversee job evaluation and job classification process Authority-wide
- Analyze job descriptions and specifications to ensure FLSA compliance
Job Requirements for the Senior HR Compensation Specialist:
- Thorough knowledge of all federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee base incentive compensation programs
- Ability to effectively write job descriptions
- Must possess excellent attention to detail skills
- Working knowledge of taxation of compensation
- Demonstrated experience in job analysis and job evaluation techniques, concepts, principles, and process
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Delaware (DE) - New Castle, Newark, and Wilmington. We have openings for warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, receptionist, data entry, customer service, insurance, sales, substitute teaching, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.