PeopleShare is partnering with a client who is in need of Medical Assistants. Starting pay is up to $19/hr. Apply today or text Joy at 610-596-1690 if interested.
Job Details for a Medical Assistant:
Schedule: Hours vary Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm (may have to work 1 night a week to 8pm, occasional Saturday)
**Will Train 1 week in Pottstown, then move to the other facility**
- Pay Rate: $18-$19
- Location: Pottstown, Collegeville, Royersford
Job Responsibilities & Description for a Medical Assistant:
- Prepares patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room; providing examination gowns and drapes; helping them to position themselves for the examination and/or treatment; arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment. Do EKG's, give immunizations/injections
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
- Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; preparing patients for x-rays; taking electrocardiograms; removing sutures; changing dressings. Point of care testing: Urine dips, Glucose
- Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Job Requirements for a Medical Assistant:
- Certification highly desired
- 1-3 years of experience
- For Collegeville & Royersford-Will train MA that has some exposure: worked in a medical hands-on role
- Pottstown requires a Medical Assistant Certification
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has full time positions in and around the Pottstown area. We specialize in connecting top companies with local talent. Apply once and be considered for many opportunities!
If you are interested in a new opportunity, contact me today.
Text: (610) 596-1690
Schedule a time to talk with me: snshqsc.co/lLM16t
Feel free to browse our current open positions: https://peopleshare.jobs.net/jobs?keywords=&location=pottstown
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region of full time, permanent jobs - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, Gilbertsville, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, account coordinator, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics, finisher, grinder, soldering, welding, shaker, floater, manufacturing, general laborer, Assembly, Assemble, Assembler, and office managers. Medical assistant, CNA, MA, healthcare, entry level
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.