Marketing Specialist job Vancouver British Columbia
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
Marketing Specialist Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: AGRONORM SOFTWARE
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Date Posted: 9/19/2022
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media.
• Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key customers.
• Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, presentations, and press releases.
• Help with the web site content management.
• Design market research questionnaires.
• Assess business opportunities and develop strategies to attract venture capital.
• Respond to enquiries from members of the business community and general public concerning development opportunities.
• A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, or journalism.
• Certification as a Certified Marketing Research Professional (CMRP) is an asset.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing.
• Familiarity with the agriculture field is an asset.
AgroNorm is equipped with Artificial Intelligence (AI) power to provide active business solutions for Work Safety applications for stakeholders to have ongoing verifiable monitoring of all training and certification methods and safety procedures optimization.
Contact Name: AGRONORM SOFTWARE
Company Type: Employer
Company: AGRONORM SOFTWARE INC.
State: British Columbia
© 2023 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites