Do you like fixing broken machines? Do you want to work for a great company with great people??
Maintenance Technician up to $30/hr in Phoenixville
Why Work Here?
~24/7 virtual medical & wellness benefits~Weekly & competitive pay~
~$50 employee referral bonus~
For more information text Beth at 610-890-7362
Job Details for Maintenance Technician:
- 1st Shift 7:00am-3:00pm
- Pay Rate: up to $30/hr depending on experience
Job Responsibilities & Description for Maintenance Technician:
- Makes repairs to machinery and equipment in a timely manner.
- Completes preventative maintenance activities on machinery and equipment based on established guidelines.
- Prepares orders and processes for replacement parts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements for Maintenance Technician:
- Maintenance Experience.
- Able to trouble shoot and solve problems on manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to deal with administrative as well as technical tasks
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has full-time and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, maintenance technician, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, maintenance technician, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, maintenance technician, assembly, production, forklift, maintenance technician, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.