office Adminstrative Assistant job brampton Ontario
F. A. Q.
Post a Resume
Post a Job
office Adminstrative Assistant Job
If this is a scam, MLM, or Home Based "Opportunity" then
Mark as SPAM
Thank you for helping! This job will be reviewed by us shortly.
Employer Name: My Family Health Care Inc.
Location: brampton, Ontario
Date Posted: 9/12/2022
Wage: 18 per hour
Number Of Openings: 1
My Family Health Care Inc is looking for enthusiastic, energetic individual with excellent communication skills to join our team as an Office Administrator. The applicant must be able to manage and co ordinate on a day-to-day basis to ensure maximum efficiency, competency, and customer satisfaction.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Schedule patient appointments and bookkeeping of medical records including insurance forms.
• Register new clients according to the working standards of the clinic.
• Assist clients in filing medical and insurance forms to avoid errors and inaccurate information.
• Prepare invoices and send bills to patients, as well as assist those who have questions regarding payments.
• Prepare progress and discharge reports delegated by the treating clinician.
• Provide accurate referral and discharge letters to the clients.
• Maintain inventory and order office supplies.
• Maintain client confidentiality at all the times.
• Answer telephone calls and electronic enquires promptly and efficiently.
• Serve visitors and clients by greeting, welcoming and directing them appropriately.
• Ensure the gym area is presentable, organized and free of safety hazards.
• Ensure the reception area is cleaned and well organized.
• Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned when required.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 1
Education Required: High School
Contact Name: H. Bains
Company Type: Employer
Company: My Family health Care Inc.
© 2023 Job Spider
CC Marketing Sites