Do you have experience operating a forklift in a warehouse position as a material handler, forklift operator or shipping and receiving role? Are you looking for a warehouse position with a great daylight schedule? Are you ready to start ASAP? PeopleShare is hiring for a Forklift Associate at a design flooring company located in Export, PA!
-If you are ready to get back to work ASAP, apply today or call Jessica at (412)816-1900 for immediate consideration.
Job Details for Forklift Associate:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
- Pay Rate: $16-18/hr
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Forklift Associate: As a Forklift Associate, you will be assisting throughout the warehouse with shipping and receiving of inventory.
- Assisting with shipping and receiving
- Utilize forklift to move products
- Wrap pallets to prepare for shipping
- Organization and staging throughout the warehouse
Job Requirements for Forklift Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience preferred but all considered (production, material handler, assembly, warehouse, packaging, shipping, receiving, forklift, picker, packer, machine operator, etc)
- Experience operating forklift inlcuding a pallet jack or wrapping machine
Why Work for PeopleShare?:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Quick, easy virtual hiring process
- Opportunity for $50.00 for referral bonuses
- Voted Best Places to Work in PA
- Medical benefits and wellness program
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.