Are you looking for a friendly workplace where your hard work matters? PeopleShare is hiring now in Frederick for experienced machine operator opportunities. If you're ready to start crafting your future, apply today, or give us a call at 240-841-7300 to start your journey!
PeopleShare is hiring now in Frederick for machine operator opportunities offering:
- Great pay!
- Consistent schedule: Monday through Friday, no weekends!
- Excellent and unique benefits including medical, 401(k), vacation and holidays and more!
Job Details for Machine Operator :
- Schedule: 7:00am-3:30pm Monday through Friday
- Pay Rate: $20-$28 per hour
- Excellent benefits including medical, 401(k), vacation and holidays, tuition assistance and more!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Machine Operator: Job Functions of Machine Operator will include but not limited to:
- Setup machine to perform jobs
- Run machine to complete job and make adjustments as needed
- Perform quality control checks
- Get finished product ready for next phase
Job Requirements for Machine Operator:
- Proven track record of strong attendance and punctuality
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong work ethic
- If you feel that you match the majority of the above areas, we want and encourage you to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) - Frederick, Applegate, Harmony Grove, Walkersville, New London, Mount Pleasant, Ballenger Creek, Buckeystown, Adamstown, Monrovia, Clarksburg, Linganore, Creagerstown, Graceham, New Market, Ijamsville, Braddock Heights, Detour, Keymar, Ladiesburg, Woodsboro, New Midway, Damascus, Lewistown, and Wye Creek. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, purchasing agent, purchasing administrator, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.