APPLY NOW! PeopleShare has an amazing opportunity for a General Labor Technician for a large packaging company located in Telford, PA!
Why Work Here?
- 24/7 virtual medical and wellness benefits
- $50 employee referral bonuses
- Weekly pay
- Room for growth
- Great cafeteria and work environment
Job Details for General Labor Technician:
- Schedule: 2nd and 3rd shift available
- Pay Rate: $17-$19
- Temp to hire position
Job Responsibilities & Description for General Labor Technician:
- Move inks to and from the presses
- Pull, mix, and move adhesive's components to the presses
- File appropriate papers to return inks and adhesives to stock
- Maintain a clean area to prevent accidents
- Perform cycle counting, comply with safety protocols, and report all safety related issues
Job Requirements for General Labor Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable and posses a strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.