Immediate openings on 2nd shift for Equipment Operators!
PeopleShare is hiring Equipment Operators in LANCASTER, PA! Apply Today!
Job Details for Equipment Operator:
- Schedule: 2nd shift Wednesday-Saturday, 2:00pm-12:30am
- Pay Rate: $17-21.00/hr, based on experience
What's in it for the Equipment Operator?
- Great team work environment
- Room for growth
- Product discounts
Job Responsibilities & Description for Equipment Operator:
- Use electric pallet jack or forklift to move material
- Unload merchandise from trucks
- Restock shelves with items
Job Requirements for Equipment Operator:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have experience operating equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Warehouse experience preferred
Why Work for PeopleShare?
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Opportunity for $50.00 referral bonuses
- Voted Best Places to Work in PA
- Medical benefits and wellness program
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.