Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a great company that offers a clear path for advancement with a great pay? PeopleShare is hiring for Production Operators at a successful PVC extruder in the window and door industry located in the Delmont area. Weekly pay!
-Apply today or call Jessica at (412)816-1900 for immediate consideration.
Job Details for Production Operator:
- Schedule: 2nd or overnight shifts scheduled Sunday-Saturday with 2 consecutive days off
- 2nd shift 4:00pm-12:00am
- 3rd shift 12:00am-8:00am
- Pay Rate: Starting at $17-18.50/hr
- Contract to hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Production Operator: As a Production Operator, you will operator an extruding machine and load machines with material.
- Maintain raw material on machine
- Package items, verify piece counts
- Stack materials onto carts or bundle in boxes
Job Requirements for Production Operator:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions
- Previous experience preferred but all considered (warehouse, production, laborer, assembler, machine operator, pickers, packers, etc)
Why Work for PeopleShare?:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Quick, easy virtual hiring process
- Opportunity for $50.00 for referral bonuses
- Voted Best Places to Work
- Medical benefits and wellness program
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.