Hendrickson in Lebanon, KY is looking for 2nd shift Maintenance Technician II.
POSITION / TITLE: Maintenance Technician II SHIFT: 2nd
SCHEDULE: Full Time JOB / SALARY GRAD: 60
FLSA: Non-Exempt HOURLY/SALARY: Salaried
To assist in production and maintain all equipment and facility.
- Maintains and repairs all buildings, machinery, and equipment. Maintains all tooling and fixturing required to support manufacturing operations.
- Develops and implements preventative maintenance programs on all work centers and equipment. Instructs operating personnel in proper daily preventative maintenance procedures.
- Coordinates with outside vendors in determining proper stocking levels for tool crib items and maintaining those levels.
- Participates as a member of the safety Committee and corrects all conditions or procedures that are unsafe or not in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Troubleshoots all equipment problems. Identifies areas of improvements to reduce downtime and improve efficiency.
- Installation and debugging of new production systems.
- Assisting manufacturing engineering in the pilot of the new equipment.
- Development of the preventative maintenance programs for all production systems.
- Operating new equipment as required, making suggestions and improvements to systems.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Training
A minimum of an Associate's in Industrial Maintenance or other related degree.
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a MIG welding environment
- Hands-on, systematic individual
- Mechanical aptitude, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results oriented with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Professionalism and integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization.
If interested in the position, please apply online at www.workforh.com. You must complete an internal application and have you manager sign and turn into HR.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.