School is back in. Time to get back to work. Do you have experience as a warehouse associate and are looking to work with a growing company with a great working environment? Then this position is perfect for you! PeopleShare is seeking Warehouse Associates in Richmond, VA. Don't wait for this opportunity.
Details for Warehouse Technician:
- Schedule: All shifts available Monday-Friday 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
- Pay Rate: $15.00-$19.00
- Temp to Perm and Direct Hire Jobs
Why Work Here as a Warehouse Technician?
- Great family-oriented work environment, with a ton of opportunities for growth
- Paychecks weekly - every Friday!
- 24/7 Virtual Wellness Benefits
- $50 Employee Referral Bonuses
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Technician:
- Picking and Packing orders
- Operate Forklift when needed
- Ability to use Cherry Picker
- Perform a variety of Warehouse Duties
- Operate machines when needed
Job Requirements for a Warehouse Technician:
- Must be able to work in cold and hot environments
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have clean background
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
PeopleShare is the largest staffing company on the east coast hiring temporary to permanent and permanent jobs in Virginia throughout the Chesterfield, Midlothian, Bon Air, Chester, Mechanicsville, Ashland, Colonial Heights, Glen Allen, Ashland, Sandston, Rockville, Powhatan, Highland Springs, and Henrico areas. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, order filler, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.