*** Warehouse Associates needed for location in Quakertown, PA. Flexible 1st shifts available. Great opportunity to work in a supportive and fun warehouse environment. ****
Job Details for Warehouse Associates :
- Schedule: Monday-Friday Flexible start times between 6am-8am, 8 hour shifts
- Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour to start. Frequent merit pay increases are offered.
- Location: Quakertown, PA 18951
- Entry level position, training is provided
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Associates:
- Work with sensitive materials and fragile parts.
- Measure with a variety of measuring devices.
- Work with hands, cleaning, inspecting, and wrapping parts.
- Light data entry.
Job Requirements for Warehouse Associates :
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Detail oriented
This is your opportunity to work with a small, friendly and supportive team. They offer a very flexible schedule and frequent merit pay increases. Employee job satisfaction is high, due to a collective sense of purpose in the work, frequent recognition from leadership and a strong sense of teamwork.
- We offer full medical benefits from day 30
- Chance to work with the top companies in the area
- Immediate ability to work with 15+ different companies by applying once
- More local offices than any other agency, so if you would relocate we could be a resource for you
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Skills training available
- Earn referral bonuses
- We offer coaching to help you ace your interview
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem, Fogelsville, Breinigsville, Trexlertown, and Quakertown, as well as Philadelphia, King of Prussia, and Pottstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.