Immediate openings on 1st and 2nd shift for Packaging Associates!
PeopleShare is hiring Packaging Associates in NORRISTOWN, PA! Apply Today!
Job Details for Packaging Associate:
- Schedule: 1st shift Monday-Friday, 6:30am-2:40pm; 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, 2:30pm-10:45pm
- Training is for 3 days from 8am-4pm, regular shift starts on 4th day
- Pay Rate: $17-18.70/hr
What's in it for the Packaging Associate?
- Great team work environment
- Room for growth
- Clean work environment
Job Responsibilities & Description for Packaging Associate:
- Assemble cartons with inserts
- Assist with packaging pharmaceuticals
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for Packaging Associate:
- Must be able to stand entire shift
- Must have vehicle to get to and from work
- Must have good vision and attention to detail
Why Work for PeopleShare?
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Opportunity for $50.00 referral bonuses
- Voted Best Places to Work in PA
- Medical benefits and wellness program
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.