Our client, an international pharmaceutical company, is HIRING ASAP for several Entry Level Pharmaceutical Packaging positions on 1st Shift in Norristown, Pa
- These positions start ASAP and are entry level. On the job training will be provided!
- Must have valid license and transportation to get to and from job site
- Plenty of overtime available!
Job Details for Entry Level Pharmaceutical Industry:
- Schedules Available:
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday - 6:30am - 2:45pm
- Pay is $17/ hr + Overtime Pay
- UNLIMITED Overtime available
Job Responsibilities & Description for Entry Level Pharmaceutical Industry:
- Inspecting products to ensure that they meet company standards for quality
- Follow specific packaging and labeling instructions for each product
- Record production lot numbers along with other important documentation
- Cleaning packaging machinery at the end of each shift.
Job Requirements for Entry Level - Entry Level Pharmaceutical Industry:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 months of work experience
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen prior to starting
If interested, apply today!!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, entry level pharmaceutical industry, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.