1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate role Located in Woodridge, IL
Job Details for 1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday,
- Shift: 1st shift 7:00AM-3:30PM
- Pay Rate: $18.50
- Temp/ Temp to Hire
What's in it for you as a 1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate:
- Weekly Pay + $1 Pay Increase after 120 days
- Great Health Benefits + Telemedicine
- Team Appreciation Lunches + Treats
- Great facility with on site gym, library, and restaurant
Job Responsibilities & Description for 1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate:
- Inspect/rework warehouse inventories, picking orders
- Shipping clerical duties; filing, BOL's
- Help maintain a safe and clean working environment.
Job Requirements for 1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate:
- Able/ willingness to be trained to operate forklift and accept added responsibilities
- Flexibility to effectively work with others from different culture, work habits, and management styles
- Standing, Bending & Lifting requirements up to 50 lbs occasionally
Apply for our 1st Shift Warehouse Clerical Associate role TODAY!!
Or Give us a call in office to get more details today (815)-630-3015
Or Message us TODAY at (815) 849-8675 to learn more about our hiring process.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Illinois (IL) throughout the Greater Chicago area - Bolingbrook, Burbank, Chicago, Crest Hill, Elmhurst, Frankfort, Oak Brook, and Wheeling. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, shipping and receiving associates, quality control inspector, assembly,warehouse clerical associate, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, general laborers, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.