Top Workplaces 2022
(Contract) Regional Internal Control Manager - REMOTE
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What does our Contract Regional Head of Internal Controls do?
The Contract Regional Head of Internal Controls will be part of the team responsible for the implementation of a SOX programme within region.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Working with the country teams to document process in flowcharts with process narratives
- Working with the country teams to document the risks and controls within the process in a risk and control matrix (RACM)
- Identify gaps and opportunities to enhance controls
- Liaise with the local finance teams by coordinating meetings with key colleague for completion and reviewing of documentation
- Escalation of key issues to the Regional Head of Internal Control
- Preparation of status updates and timelines during Project calls
- Validation of process documentation with process subject matter experts and the relevant finance director
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders, eg country FD or MD
What do you need?
- Deep knowledge of processes that ultimately impact financial reporting
- Previous experience of documenting processes
- Previous experience of building RACM
- Knowledge and ability to use Visio
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Experience of working in a complex, multi-priority organisation..
- Experience of Finance systems and technology
- Project management experience
- Experience of US SOX requirements or Internal Controls
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Benefits, Professional and Personal Growth:
- Competitive Compensation
- Office Environment: REMOTE
- 6-9 months contract - 40hrs per week
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision