*PeopleShare is IMMEDIATELY hiring a Warehouse Quality Control Technician at a name-brand facility!
PeopleShare is now hiring for a 1st shift Quality Warehouse Quality Control Technician with a manufacturing facility in Baltimore! Our client offers plenty of OVERTIME potential.
Details for Warehouse Quality Control Technician:
- Monday-Friday (may work most Saturdays)
- 1st Shift: 4:30am - 2:30pm
- Pay Rate: $14 an hour
- Chance to work with the top companies in the area
- More local offices than other agencies, so if you would relocate we could be a resource for you
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Skills training available
- Earn referral bonuses
- We offer coaching to help you ace your interview
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Quality Control Technician:
Responsible for pre op- getting the area ready for production
Checking to make sure that the machines are cleaned as well as the daily slicing of product
Some quality control work as well as pickling(measure/ mixing spices).
They will be working in both the raw and cooked side
Willing to training.
Job Requirements for Warehouse Quality Control Technician:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to read and comprehend English
- Must be able to understand written and verbal instructions, use simple math, and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
- Deli Slicer experience preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, warehouse quality control technician and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.