PeopleShare is IMMEDIATELY hiring an Operations Coordinator up to $23 an hour!
Job Details for Operations Coordinator:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - 7am - 3:30pm and 9am - 6pm
- Pay Rate: Up to $23 an hour
- Contract position
- Weekly pay
- Chance to work with the top companies in the area
- More local offices than other agencies, so if you would relocate we could be a resource for you
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Skills training available
- Earn referral bonuses
- We offer coaching to help you ace your interview
Job Responsibilities & Description for Operations Coordinator:
- This position requires one to three years related work experience in truck routing duties, phone-based customer service and above average situational problem solving.
- The operations coordinator is responsible for assisting the manager in the daily planning, and organizing the over-all operations of delivery and return orders.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, and customer service-driven workplace environment.
Job Requirements for Operations Coordinator:
- 1-3 years experience in truck routing duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software such as Excel
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Maryland (MD) throughout - Baltimore, Baltimore City, Halethorpe, Dundalk, Essex, Brooklyn, Pikesville, Towson, Catonsville, Federal Hill, Hampden, Canton, Fells Point, Roland Park, Woodberry, Charles Village, Highlandtown, Morrell Park, Woodlawn, Lochearn, Rosedale, Parkville, Pimlico, Hopkins Bayview, Williamsport, Clear Spring, and Hagerstown. We have openings for receptionist, administrative assistant, Forklift, Warehouse Associate, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, Operations Coordinator, data entry and records specialist, Liquid Batch Maker, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.