Warehouse workers needed in Robinson Township, PA!
PeopleShare is hiring warehouse workers earning $19.00 per hour!
Job Details for Warehouse Worker:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, overtime on Saturdays
- Immediate openings on 1st and 3rd shift
- Pay Rate: 1st shift- $17.50/hr, 2nd shift-$18/hr, 3rd shift-$19/hr
What's in it for the Warehouse Worker?
- Climate controlled
- Great work environment
- Shift differential
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Worker:
- Load and package finished goods from packaging line
- Assist in the set-up and checking of packaging line and line clearances
- Verify components/materials against the Production Batch Record prior to moving items onto the packaging line
- Inspection of finished goods prior to case packing
Job Requirements for Warehouse Worker:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Warehouse/assembly experience preferred
- Lifting up to 50 pounds without assistance
Why Work for PeopleShare?:
- Weekly pay on Fridays
- Opportunity for $50.00 referral bonuses
- Voted Best Places to Work in PA
- Medical benefits and wellness program
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area - Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.