Commercial Loan Officer
Commercial Loan Officer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of community bank Commercial Banking experience.
- Deep understanding of credit and finance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
Commercial Loan Officer Responsibilities
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio
- Make sales calls to achieve sales goals
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets including but not limited to profitability and credit quality
- Promote new business development
- Work well with support staff and executive management
I partner with companies all over Missouri, Texas, and other recruiters in the U.S. to place qualified candidates with strong companies. To be considered for this position and others, please apply with a resume. With any more questions or inquiries, email Nash Wergin at firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.