Bank Retail Manager
A favorite repeat client has an opening due to GROWTH. The exciting Servant Leadership cultured team with the long tenure of its movers and shakers has a rare opening for a Retail Manager and on-sight in the Manhattan, Kansas market. There is long tenure at this bank, and this is a rare opportunity to join this team!
Compensation and fringe benefits:
- Competitive pay for the KBA survey/area
- Taking over the reins from a healthy team
- Have a direct line to the boss and take a place at the table in strategy and really make an impact on your company and the team members
- Health benefits, life insurance, continued education, abilities to grow a healthy program
- Retail manager role in the Manhattan, KS area
- this is a more backside role in the branch overseeing teller line, cash handling
- Administration of Branch functions, resources, and when required, day-to-day branch ops
- Facilities oversight, scheduling of team/tellers, customer service
- Keep team up-to-date with compliance, regulations, customer service, collaboration
- Work with escalated customer service situations diplomatically, keeping the mission of the bank in mind and honoring the customer
- Major cash handling on a daily basis.
- Build a network of clients through team leadership and example
- Collaboration with co-Retail Manager of front branch
- this is a VERY busy branch. YOU WILL NOT BE BORED
- Ability to work with COO closely on all aspects of the role
- Leadership history
- Major volumes of cash handling experience 3+ years
- Professional growth of the team members
- 5-15 years in banking progression history desired
- A couple of years of successful people management including hiring, onboarding, training, evaluation, reseating in coordination with HR if needed.
- Ablity to make sound decisions on the spot
- Willingness to work rotating Saturday mornings
Only qualified applicants will be considered and contacted.
Your confidentiality is assured either way.
For additional information regarding this position or other banking, or accounting, please reach out to a top banking recruiter--
confidential direct line 605-809-8558 <><
Discreet professional career trajectory service
Keep working and looking good while I help you make the right, discreet connections-
I am a recruiter
I love what I do...
I am driven to...
I focus on a...
100% MATCH of company and talent...
Call me CONFIDENTLY today...to start your best step ever...
(or to find that perfect new team member for hire)
Do not give up and quit your job so you have time to look for your next opportunity! Call me today to get honest feedback on what I can and cannot help you with. My company pays me to make connections with people with certain skill sets. You only have to be willing to take the step, in confidentiality, to connect with me.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.