As a Vice President, Commercial Loan Officer you will be in charge of evaluating loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness, improve loan applications and documentation by informing applicant of additional requirements and reject loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants. This commercial loan officer position also approves loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee and helps customers by answering questions. The right commercial lender would like to be a part of a growing, mid-sized, institution and have an entrepreneur mindset! The right commercial loan officer could have the opportunity to take over and expand an established portfolio with potential for advancement. This is an extremely unique opportunity for an experienced commercial lender to make an impact for a highly reputable organization.
- 3+ years in Commercial Lending
- Leadership aspirations and qualities
- Possess strong credit experience and business development mindset
- Loyal and hardworking with a team first mentality
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and cross sell bank products
- Familiarity of the sales, commercial loan processing and closing processes
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Good communication skills
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) % annual salary contribution
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure based on individual experience and production
- Job is open due to company growth and holds an opportunity for advancement
Contact your local Wisconsin banking recruiter, Joe Albert to learn more about this VP Commercial Loan Officer position and other banking opportunities throughout the state.
Search Consultant | gpac
To be considered, please apply with a resume. You can email me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.