This position is expected to be hybrid:
“Due to the nature of our business in New York City, please note that UNFCU will require that you show current proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon acceptance of employment.”
Under general supervision, responsible for the daily analysis of fraud detection software alerts, investigating incidents of reported fraud, and providing general administrative support to the Fraud Investigation team. Complies with UNFCU policies and procedures; and performs related duties as assigned.
- Daily review and analysis of fraud detection software alerts to identify possible incidents of fraud related to members’ accounts.
- Respond to phone calls and emails from members and staff directed towards the Fraud Investigation area.
- Contact and interact with members as necessary to confirm incidents of possible fraud and provide assistance and fraud prevention awareness.
- As directed by supervisor, investigate incidents of reported fraud. Gather information and prepare Fraud Investigation Reports.
- Maintain and order supplies for the department.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School diploma and 2 years experience with direct customer service in the financial services industry
- Computer proficiency and basic to intermediate MS Office and applicable software skills
- Basic research and investigation skills
- Ability to organize work and set priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels throughout the organization and membership
- Willingness to work flexible hours