A growing and reputable community bank is hiring for a VP of Banking Operations to join their team and take the lead in their Operations department. This bank is making great strides to be a leading employer in community banking and with the vision and philosophies of leadership, the person hired will be part of some exciting additions and changes that the banking industry is seeing to better serve their customers.
What You Need:
- 10+ years of direct experience in banking, loan and deposit operations (commercial, ag, consumer)
- 5+ years leadership or management experience
- Experience working across departments with customer service, payments, compliance, and fraud
- A go-getter, teamwork mentality to be an active participant in the day to day duties of bank operations
- The desire to be part of a great community banking family
What You Get:
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Spot on the banks management team
- Up to date tech and systems
- The support of an exciting and forward-thinking leadership group
- Manage operations team
- Process and service loans and deposits
- Complete files and ensure accuracy
- Responsible for running applicable reports
- Ensure accuracy of all documents and files
- Maintain sufficient internal control and compliance posture
Contact your local California banking recruiter, David Beckley to learn more about this VP of Operations position and other banking opportunities throughout the state.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.