As a Credit Analyst, you will be in charge of analyzing, underwriting, and processing loan applications and documentation to confirm credit worthiness, and improve loan applications and documentation. The right credit analyst will also help inform applicants of additional requirements and explain potential deficiencies. This credit analyst position will also include forwarding applications to loan committee and helping customers by answering questions. The right credit analyst would like to be a part of a growing, smaller to mid-sized, bank and have an entrepreneur mindset! They will be joining an experienced lending team to help grow an established portfolio. This is an extremely unique opportunity for the right credit analyst to have an opportunity for advancement and make an immediate impact in a highly reputable community bank.
- 2+ years in banking as credit analyst
- Leadership aspirations and qualities
- Possess strong character, integrity, and business development mindset
- Loyal and hardworking with a team first mentality
- Ability to analyze, underwrite, process, and close commercial, consumer, and ag loans
- Familiarity of the different ag and commercial loans and processes
- Ability to multitask quickly and effectively
- Good communication skills
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Automatic robust 401(k) high percentage of annual salary contribution
- Financial assistance for continuing education, including graduate school
- Option to buy stock in the bank
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure based on individual experience and production
- Job is open due to company growth and holds an opportunity for advancement
Job location is in South Central Wisconsin
Contact your local California banking recruiter, David Beckley to learn more about this Credit Analyst position and other banking opportunities throughout the state.
Search Consultant | gpac
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.