I recently partnered up with a well-established company that is looking to add a Sr. Property Account to their team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with some of the best in the business and be part of a world-class team!
Essential Functions of the Senior Property Accountant:
- Maintains the assigned property and partnership G/L accounts.
- Monitors the cash flow of properties, manages cash on a daily basis, and forecasts required funds.
- Approves the disbursement of payables based upon timing and available cash.
- Monitors property escrow & reserve accounts for related expenditures and to ensure proper funding in accordance with loan & partnership agreements.
- Participates in monthly conference calls with RPM's to review the financial operations of the properties and assists with cash projections and sourcing funds for significant expenditures.
- Prepares monthly financial statements for properties and saves electronic copies to the network drive.
- Prepares and submits, for the Senior Accountant's approval, the monthly, quarterly and annual property reports for investors and lenders. Once reviewed and approved, ensures that all reports are properly distributed.
- Prepares and submits ACH transfer requests to the Senior Accountant.
- Prepares year-end property and partnership audit files and reconciles them against the prior year's audited trial balance and retained earnings.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years in an Accounting or Finance related role required with at least 2 years' experience managing a team of accountants.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study required. Will consider associates degree with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- CPA accreditation is preferred but not required.
If you're ready to take the next step in your career then APPLY NOW!!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.