The Retirement Specialist provides customers with education, guidance and transparency around retirement product solutions (i.e. Account Rollover & Retirement, Annuity, Term Life, Permanent Life). Staff at this level are learning products and handle routine inquiries. Receive instruction, guidance, and direction from more senior analysts.
- Learn all products in assigned specialty area, including awareness of competitive offerings and regulations.
- Explain and ensure customers understand product options for routine inquiries; make product recommendations.
- Identify if there are multi-product needs and connect customers to other product specialists.
- Work with relationship managers and fulfillment analysts to initiate product requests.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or equivalent professional experience.
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65; or FINRA Series 7 and 66 (required to be approved to do business in all states).
- One year of experience in the financial services industry.
- Basic knowledge of financial products (related to assigned specialty area)
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills to select and recommend product solutions.
- CFP or CRPC (preferred)
- Office or hybrid office/remote environment.
- Schedule may vary to fulfill service levels during hours of operation.
If interested in learning more this great opportunity or any others at Gpac please email resume to email@example.com or contact Bryce Kerkman @ (605) 800-4099 call/text.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.